Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at EssaysWriters.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
EssaysWriters.com specializes in custom writing of numerous papers, articles, posters, coursework, etc. We provide brand new papers depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of assignment in the Order Form:
- Lab report
- Poster, etc.
Apart from providing custom writing services, a client may choose:
- Revision of an already written assignment.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Cyprus.
Making use of this service is ALLOWED and DOES NOT conflict with any educational institution’s regulations. You are welcome to employ our example academic texts as:
- A tool to enhance your grasp on a topic;
- A base for brainstorming and conceptualization;
- A means to express the ideas in your own words (always align with your institution’s policies on plagiarism and academic conduct);
- A source for direct quotations, as long as proper citations are used.
According to the Skills and Post-16 Education Act, students from the UK can no longer use our professional essay writing service. Submitting our papers is now a criminal offence, which directly contravenes to the code of conduct in all educational establishments in the UK.
Review or Work Process
By ordering a paper on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- A customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order if we find any mismatches in the order type, the number of pages, and the level of writing.
- The order is checked for plagiarism and uploaded to the customer’s profile.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double-check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterward by contacting our Customer Support Team.
In case the customer needs their final paper to be revised, they should consider the following: A free revision request can be sent during the first 48 hours after the order delivery in case the order does not exceed 20 pages. If the paper is more than 20 pages in length, it is possible to send a free revision request during the first 30 days after the final paper submission. In addition, there are 2 paid options of extended revisions – 14 and 4 days accordingly.
Moreover, extended revision (4 days) is a part of the VIP services and VIP account.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. EssaysWriters.com completes all assignments on time and grants timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
Level of Writing
A customer must choose an order level, which depends on the educational establishment he/she studies in:
- High school.
If the customer mistakenly chose an inappropriate order type, our Financial Department will assist and recalculate the order price according to the newly provided instructions.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer communicate with EssaysWriters.com members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside the message system.
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents.
EssaysWriters.com asks all clients to communicate with EssaysWriters.com members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls, and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during the initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking the Terms of our services.
Submitting a Refund Application
You are entitled to ask EssaysWriters.com for a refund within 2 weeks (14 days) of an order’s deadline expiry date. Time limits do not apply when a request is related to plagiarism. You should, however, provide a reliable plagiarism report to prove our writer is at fault.
NB: Turnitin.com has deemed a credible plagiarism checking service as are its partner sites – (WriteCheck and iThenticate for example). Direct quotes, references, and tables of content are not deemed plagiarism. Detection systems such as SafeAssign.com and others that highlight direct quotes and references as plagiarism are not seen as reliable. Similarly, hand-made notes on files are not considered proper proof of plagiarism.
- If your order is a continuation one, we cannot be deemed liable for plagiarism on your side. It is only those sections created by our writers that are checked for plagiarism.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with our work, our Refunds Team will investigate your complaint and provide a report. If your concerns are valid, you will receive a full or partial refund. You can expect a response in 3-4 business days.
- Free revision is available for up to 2 days (48 hours) after your deadline expires. Beyond this timeframe, an additional order will be required. We cannot offer a refund later where our writer agrees to complete revisions free-of-charge.
- Where your paper is longer, e.g., over twenty pages, free revisions are available for 30 days after the deadline expiring.
- If you alter your initial instructions, we cannot offer free revisions. Additionally, if vital materials are provided when work is in progress or after a project is complete, we may require a new order.
- Should you require a revision, it will be necessary to agree on a revised deadline when sending your instructions. Where modifications are complex or if we have difficulty assigning your order, revisions may take up to 24 hours (1 day). We will, however, make every possible effort to complete revisions in the requested timeframe.
- We ask that you monitor your email and profile page in case our writers or administrators have sent you a message. At times, you may forget to send the necessary materials with your initial order. However, you are responsible for letting us have all the required materials with your order or in the event of our writer requesting particular information.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension for up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with the initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, an additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days of Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- Full refunds are available if you were over-charged or if you erroneously ordered the same paper twice. In these cases, you should immediately get in touch with our support representatives to cancel the duplicate order.
- You will receive a full (100%) refund if we cannot find a suitable writer for you.
- When you receive a full refund, you should not use any materials or papers already provided to you.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If the writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund if the order was verified late and the Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- A partial refund will be granted if you select the wrong number of pages during order placement. The refund amount will be based on the required word count.
- EssaysWriters.com may offer a reduced refund amount if you selected the incorrect writing level, e.g., High School instead of College.
- We may offer a recalculated refund amount if you provide EssaysWriters.com with contradictory information, for example, where the order form description contradicts any provided materials.
- Cancellation of an order after we have allocated a writer:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
Note: Orders cannot be canceled when 30% of the deadline remains and we have allocated a writer. Neither can you cancel an order if an order has been completed and sent to you?
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If you are late verifying an order, e.g., if you are late replying to our finance department when they request verification with a view to preventing online identification fraud, your order’s deadline will commence once the required verification is provided. In these cases, you may ask to have your deadline extended or, if the order is “hot,” you can submit an additional order by way of compensating the assigned writer.
Word Count Issues
- Pages are counted by the number of words rather than at a visual level. Each page is comprised of 300 words except in the case of technical papers, which are often full of calculations. Our administration team will assess the complexity level and calculate the price accordingly.
- Orders for PowerPoint Presentations. We provide notes for PowerPoint Presentations as a paid option. If you choose the speaker notes option with your .ppt order, our writers will provide in the region of 100 to 150 words with each presentation slide.
- The cost of an online test is based on 5 questions per page and the total number of questions in the assignment. This principle also applies in the case of multiple-choice questions. Therefore, if your assignment has 15 test questions, it will be necessary to place an order for a three-page assignment.
- Should you require early delivery of an order, compensation will be required. Our representatives will re-calculate the price and ask you to place a new order. If one of our writers is willing to complete your order early without additional compensation, it will not be possible to grant a refund later on.
- Where your order is late being delivered without you agreeing to a deadline extension, we can refund you in part at least. The recalculated cost will be based on the price list displayed on our website.
- When ordering, we encourage you to select the right type of paper, e.g., “Essay” or “Dissertation”. We are not able to issue refunds for orders that have not been paid for.
- Our “Rewriting” service refers to the rewording or rephrasing the text you provide. If you require additional research, different sources, or any new sections added (i.e. any elements that cause the text to look as if it was freshly written), we may ask you to submit a new order to reimburse our writer.
- We recommend you to keep checking your email or profile page for potential messages from our writers or support staff. A timely response is much appreciated, particularly if you need to agree on the topic we have chosen for you.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, the free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment. No draft is available for 1-page orders as well.